You can read about the key milestones in the company's history here.
- FUJITSU INTERCONNECT TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED becomes independent company from FUJITSU LIMITED
- Begins PCB business
- Production) Consolidated production at Nagano Plant and Vietnam Plant
- Sales) Based in Kawasaki, Kansai, U.S.A., and Taiwan
- Improves production capacity of FC-BGA Substrates (GigaModule)
- Expands types of next-generation probe cards by commercializing first-generation BBC technology
- Absorbes SHIN-ETSU FUJITSU LIMITED
- Succeeds to the Boring Business for boards and the Technical Service Business.
- Acquired Fujitsu Computer Products of Vietnam, Inc. as its wholly owned subsidiary
- Welcomed funds served by Advantage Partners as the company major shareholder